Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Feet Christmas Tree


***Update*** 

This blog post has become a big hit on pinterest! But this isn't where I am blogging anymore!  If you would like to join me on my new blog, head over to 


Hope to see you there!!!

And now for my favorite little Christmas creation to wrap up my Christmas postings.

Baby Feet Christmas Tree!

I simply took a wooden frame that I got at Walmart for like $2.50 and modge podged some of my cutest scrapbook paper onto it.

I then cut another piece of scrapbook paper to fit the piece that clips into the back of the frame.

Carefully, ink one foot at a time and press your little one's foot onto the paper.

I have to admit, as a nursery nurse, I have become a footprint professional!

Finally, embellish away.

And enjoy's its cuteness.

Afterall, there is nothing cuter than baby feet!



No comments:

Post a Comment